Sunday, January 30, 2011

Velvety volume

In my life-long quest for big hair, I have tried countless volumizing products from shampoos and conditioners to mousses and sprays, all with high hopes for a long lasting, just left the salon with an amazing blow-out look.  Well I've found my new favorite!  Redken Professional - velvet gelatine 07  This thick creamy gel, applied to damp hair and styled with a round brush (yes, you have to round brush your hair if you expect any volume.  That goes for any product.) will leave your hair with a cushion-like volume.  The kind of volume you would get from teasing your hair, only without the tangled mess.  It has a strong musky floral scent which is a little much for my taste but it doesn't linger so no issues there.  The best part, the finished style lasts!  You can find this hair marvel at any salon that carries Redken products.

No comments:

Post a Comment